Chain of Events
February 2022 Newsletter
If people think the 2022 Winter Olympics had thrilling ups and downs, they should really get into crypto. Here’s a summary of the action from last month.
ICYMI: New asset listings and a unique promo
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be adding new assets to the Blockchain.com Wallet.
- Buy 5 new assets to get a $5 BTC bonus
- Buy 10 new assets to get a $10 BTC bonus
- Buy 15 new assets to get a $15 BTC bonus
Keep an eye on our social channels for upcoming token announcements. You can sign in to the Wallet today to get started.
ICYMI 2: We’ve partnered with Cloud9
This month we announced our sponsorship of Cloud9, one of the world’s most innovative eSports companies. Our aim is to help gamers and their fans access the future of finance.
Just as Blockchain.com prides itself on being a steward of the entire crypto space, we know Cloud9 prides itself on playing a similar role in gaming.
We’re stoked to work together and develop these new economies both sustainably and responsibly. Read more about the partnership.
The Bottom Line
On the road to recovery, the crypto markets have seen a strong start to February, as BTC wavered between $41,000 to $45,000.
Our Head of Research Garrick Hileman noted in our February Market Outlook report however that “there is some evidence that the frost that has set on crypto markets these past few months is abating.”
Feature Of The Month: Blockchain.com Miami Padel Open 2022 title sponsor
We’re excited to be the title sponsor for the Blockchain.com Miami Padel Open taking place this month.
The Blockchain.com Miami Padel Open is a six-day lifestyle and entertainment sporting event at Island Gardens Miami. The event will showcase the best within the sport to over 2,000 people.
Peter Smith, Blockchain.com CEO adds: “We’re excited about the innovation happening all over MIami, not just in business. Miami Padel Open 2022 is a huge opportunity in the sports world and a natural fit for sponsorship.”
- On the market front, Ethereum’s native token reached a three-week high while Shiba Inu had a one-week surge that topped over 50% this month.
- In industry news, this month Intel launched a crypto mining initiative, and it was announced that Argo Blockchain (ARGO) and Dorsey’s Block (SQ) will receive the chipmaker’s first mining chips.
- In events this month, VP of Engineering Lewis Tuff gave a mainstage presentation about leading engineering teams through the crypto boom at DeveloperWeek, the world’s largest developer and engineering expo.