Every Share Counts.
With all of the major marketing players (Facebook, Twitter, Google & Mailchimp joining soon) turning their backs on ICOs, marketing teams need to find another way to reach out to the world and share the news about their amazing projects. Blocksquare continues with planned marketing activities, however, we decided to respond to the “bigguysmove” by giving part of the budget, intended for SM advertising, to the community instead.
In the first flight, we decided to distribute 10.000 BST tokens (5.000 USD) to those, that share our content with their community. Every day we will post a Tweet and Facebook post to our channels and every day we will award those, who share. Additionally — the more shares we gather, the bigger the award.
Join our Telegram group to see both links to daily Tweet and Facebook post and check if you won the previous day award.
⚠️You can check the system on the chart below:
👉 How does it work?
1. Every day we will post a Tweet on our Twitter account and a post on our Facebook account + pin it to the top to make it easies for you to find it. (We’ll make a short announcement on our Official Telegram Group as well).
2. Every day we will draw a lucky winner from everyone who shared the post with his community.
3. The winner will be awarded a certain amount of BST tokens, depending on the total number of shares the post got that day (according to the chart).
4. The upper chart is created for each channel — in total 5.000 BST tokens for Twitter and 5.000 BST tokens for Facebook shares.
5. There is a min threshold of 25 shares for an award to be paid out on Twitter and Facebook. This means that in case the number of shares is below 25 on either Facebook or Twitter, the giveaway award for that respective channel will not be paid out. We decided on this as it would be reckless to spend our marketing budget on only few people and the campaign would have no reach, thus no success. So, now it is up to you, our awesome community to really engage and share. 💪
6. If we see that the campaign works, we will add some more awards and extend the campaign. 💪💪
What do you think? Can Blocksquare be the first project that can showcase the strength of the community over the fear of the big players? 🦄