BlockWallet Launches Today
BlockWallet’s built-in privacy features enable you to store, send or receive crypto and interact with Web3 privately.
We are happy to share that BlockWallet is now available for public download!
For the past year, we have worked hard to build the most private non-custodial browser wallet in the world. Thanks to our entire team, we managed to address the pressing need for a private wallet solution, which stems from privacy and custodianship issues that have been so evident. It still offers all functionality you would expect from a crypto wallet, making it the only wallet you will ever need.
This is just the start. We feel that BlockWallet is now well-positioned to make its mark in a growing wallet market. Today, the growth phase begins, and we are more than excited to start scaling users.
While we’re proud of what our team has accomplished in a short amount of time, none of this would be possible without the support from our fantastic community. Thank you for being part of BlockWallet’s vision to bring privacy and security onto the blockchain!
Start Using BlockWallet
Head over to BlockWallet’s website and click the “Download” button on the top right-hand corner. This will take you to the Chrome store, where you can install the wallet extension.
The BlockWallet browser extension is currently available on Google Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
Here is what you can expect from BlockWallet:
- Store, Send & Receive crypto.
- Use Privacy Pools to avoid disclosing your main wallet.
- Interact with blockchain apps privately via BlockWallet Privacy Proxy and avoid revealing your IP address or other metadata used to identify you in Web3.
- Use integrated front-running bot protection to avoid Sandwich Attacks.
- Make transactions and interact with Web3 applications on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avax, Fantom, and Polygon.
While the BlockWallet launch is a substantial milestone for our community, we’re only just getting started. We have plenty of items in the pipeline to help us grow BlockWallet as a product and a project, and we can’t wait to get started. We will now focus on scaling BlockWallet’s user base, implementing even more features and functionality, and growing our community.
Some of the upcoming developments include:
- Staking launch.
- NFT drop.
- Adding Hardware Wallet support.
- Implementing Phishing Prevention feature.
- Implementing Private Pools feature on more networks.
- Implementing Swaps feature.
And many more to be announced.
To celebrate our launch, we want to highlight some key moments in BlockWallet’s history:
- We raised $1.8 Million in our funding round.
- We exceeded whitelist allocation requests by 68x.
- We launched a $BLANK token on Polkastarter.
- We received over 2000 user applications to participate in our beta testing.
- We ran a community Bug Bounty program with positive results.
- We successfully passed several audits by large auditing companies: Least Authority and X41.
BlockWallet is the most private, non-custodial browser extension wallet, where you can store, send or receive crypto and interact with your favorite blockchain apps privately.
As crypto sees mainstream adoption, blockchain’s lack of privacy poses real security risks for newcomers and enthusiasts alike. BlockWallet is here to ensure that on-chain privacy does not lag behind. The wallet provides a set of advanced privacy tools wrapped in a familiar and user-friendly wallet experience, eliminating the friction faced by millions of users and making privacy accessible for everyone, everywhere.
BlockWallet uses battle-tested privacy-enhancing technology to protect your financial data. When you make transactions or interact with blockchain apps, the requests are sent through BlockWallet Privacy Proxies by default, concealing the IP address and other metadata, which can be used to identify the user. You can also use the Privacy Pools feature, powered by zk-SNARKs technology, to deposit and mix funds in a smart contract. This allows transferring funds without links to your history and identity on the blockchain, effectively rendering them untraceable.
Anyone can easily install BlockWallet and start reaping the benefits. Besides full privacy functionality, BlockWallet comes packed with an array of features that go beyond privacy for a seamless user experience. With full Web 3.0 support, the wallet allows you to connect to any dApp and harness the power of the decentralized web.
Reclaim your financial privacy on blockchain. Get BlockWallet.