Bridges Are Now Available on BlockWallet
Easily bridge across multiple networks directly inside the wallet.
Let’s face it — user experience sucks when it comes to Web3 bridges. You’re overwhelmed with all the options to choose from, while simultaneously paranoid about which protocols are actually legit.
The reality is, user experience bridging on Web3 is nowhere near good enough…until now.
Introducing BlockWallet Bridges. Send tokens across multiple networks directly inside BlockWallet.
Skip the sketchy websites and nerve-wracking wallet permissions — use BlockWallet and bridge right on the spot.
BlockWallet users can now explore cross-chain EVM opportunities with ease. Bridge quickly with just a few clicks, bridge cheaply with the best quotes on the market, and bridge with peace of mind by dodging scam websites.
Thanks to Li.Fi’s advanced Bridge aggregation with DEX connectivity, BlockWallet users get the best possible quotes when bridging.
Follow the instructions below and start using BlockWallet Bridges today!
How to bridge your tokens
- Select the desired network you’d like to bridge tokens from.
- Select the token you would like to bridge from the “Assets” tab on the home screen.
- Select the Bridge icon.
- Enter the number of tokens you would like to bridge.
- Select the network you would like to bridge to.
- Press “Review”.
- On the Bridge confirmation page, there are several features to ensure you’re satisfied with your Bridge.
- In the “Settings” tab, you can customize slippage and also turn on Flashbots Protection. This option will only be available for transactions consuming more than 42,000 gas.
- In the “Details” tab, you can view the contract address and other details like fees and rates.
- If you are satisfied with the details of your transactions, press “Bridge”.
- Once the bridge transaction has been initiated, the “Activity” tab on your BlockWallet home screen will show that your “BlockWallet Bridge” is pending. You can also check the “Activity” tab in the destination network to confirm there’s an “Incoming Bridge”.
- Once the bridge is complete, your tokens will now be available on the destination network!
There’s a 0.5% fee involved when you use Bridges and Swaps in BlockWallet. No hassle, fast, and super cheap. BlockWallet’s got it all.
For all the visual learners out there, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here’s a screen recording walkthrough on how to bridge ETH tokens from Ethereum network to BNB Chain.
To learn more, check out our HelpDesk article on How to Use BlockWallet Bridges.
BlockWallet is a privacy-first self-custodial browser extension wallet where you can store, send or receive crypto and interact with your favorite blockchain apps privately.
As crypto sees mainstream adoption, blockchain’s lack of privacy often translates to security risks. BlockWallet is here to ensure that on-chain privacy does not lag behind. The wallet provides a set of advanced privacy tools wrapped in a familiar and user-friendly wallet experience, eliminating friction and making privacy accessible for everyone.
BlockWallet protects you and ensures privacy by default. When you make transactions or interact with blockchain apps, BlockWallet routes all node requests through Privacy Proxies, which mask the IP address and other metadata, that can be used to identify and track you on a blockchain. BlockWallet offers integrated Flash-Bot Protection, shielding you from sandwich attacks when you trade on DEXes. Meanwhile, the Phishing Protection feature helps you combat phishing scams by generating unique artwork on all sensitive pages.
BlockWallet is not a compromise. It’s privacy-first, but it still packs all features you would expect from a wallet. With full Web 3.0 support, the wallet allows you to connect to any DApp.