Thank You For An Epic 2021
The year is coming to a close and it is the perfect time to reflect back on what has been a breakout year for the bloXmove project. There is nothing that compares to living your passion and making a difference with it. For the entire bloXmove team, bringing cutting-edge solutions and transformative changes in the world’s Power and Mobility industries is the stuff of dreams. We are working in a field that we deeply care about and are comforted with the progress we’ve made over the course of 2021. Without further ado, here is a brief breakdown of what the bloXmove journey has been from the beginning of the year.
- Establishment of Power & Mobility Limited in Ireland.
February to April
- Joined Outlier Ventures acceleration program to kick-off the bloXmove venture.
- Management buyout with Daimler Mobility AG.
- Official press announcements of the founder tandem Sophia Rödiger, the CEO, and Dr. Harry Behrens, the CTO.
- Foundation of the bloXmove Germany GmbH.
- Continuation with the tech partnerships with 51nodes and Spherity
- The first bloXmovers Lisa Albrecht and Manuel Mutke joined the team
- 1-week-pitch marathon with investors and mentors from the r3 Corda fast track
- Start of the masterclasses within the f10 incubation batch in Switzerland
- Start of Dutch MaaS collaboration with the Ministry for Infrastructure and Water management & the Dutch Blockchain Coalition with a successful product demonstration 3 months later in November.
- Moved to our 3rd office in Stuttgart.
- We convinced the first 15 partners like Flixbus, more scooter, and car-sharing operators to build the minimum viable ecosystem with us.
- Invitation as panelists at the International Automotive Conference, IAAmobility in Munich, Germany.
- Launched an IDO of BLXM issued by the BLXM Token Foundry.
- Bernd Hanisch — the 3rd founder, joined Sophia and Harry as the CFO — the management team is complete.
- Official partnership and collaboration with MOBI network
- Collaborating with Ontology towards applying the DiD concept in the transport sector.
- bloXmove got invited to present a keynote and product demo at the WanXiang Blockchain Summit in Shanghai, China.
- Officially signed partnership with 50hertz and Energy Web Foundation for the energy meets mobility-related use cases around the ‘sector coupling’.
- Out of 24 top startups within the f10 incubation program, bloXmove won the investment price of 150K CHF.
- Announcement of BLXM staking.
It has been a truly fulfilling year for the entire team at bloXmove. The foundation is set and our project is on sound footing. We are especially grateful to you, our fantastically awesome and unflinchingly supportive community. No project could ask for a better family of backers. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for standing by the team, supporting our efforts, and carrying on the bloXmove message wherever you go.
As the year progressed, we faced our fair share of challenges, and have often had to adapt quickly to respond to the hurdles we come across, but that is an inherent part of building anything great. What has kept us focused on building the solution and expanding partnerships is our incredible community which is now over 25,000 strong across all channels.
bloXmove, and its 20-odd humans working to make it bigger and better, owe you a debt of gratitude. As we roll down the curtains on 2021, we are happy to say that the venture is in prime condition to enter 2022 with resolute confidence and ready to attain greater heights. We look forward to an exciting year of execution and growth and hope to have you with us every step of the way. Have a wonderful end of the year season, and here’s to a bright 2022 for you and us.