A few facts about BHM token:
- Project Name: Blue Hill Mining;
- Symbol: BHM;
- Currencies that can be used to purchase BHM token: Bitcoin, Ethereum.
- Cost within the STO: 0.14 U.S. dollar (equivalent );
- Retail sales price of a token: 0.45 U.S. dollar (the cost of the token BHM may have changed since first listing on the stock exchange);
- Expected retail price of the token: 30 U.S. dollar (the cost is calculated using the accepted formula of evaluation of 30% of the total number of Blue Hill Mining resources at the current market value);
- Maximum issue: 700 million tokens (as hard cap is reached the remaining BHM tokens will be burned);
- Soft cap: covered by Blue Hill Foundation;
- Hard cap: 38.07 million U.S. dollars.
More information about BHM token can be found on the official website of Blue Hill Mining project at https://www.bluehillmining.com.