A peer to peer commodity trading and bidding platform on the Blockchain connecting mine companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks and multinational companies.
- Inspired by Vechain, The “Blue Hill Platform” is a blockchain platform that focuses on tracking, logistics, financial services, supply chain management and smart contracts to give access to certificated raw materials. Showing where the raw materials were mined and how they were transported. This is done by a built-in chip that can be scanned and downloaded onto the Blockchain including verification of weight and movement in real time at any point of the journey.
- This will bring more transparency to the mining industry and will allow mining companies, smelters and multinational companies to cut out middlemen’s margins saving millions of dollars in this global annual US$500 billion-dollar market by using the “Blue Hill Mining” platform. Mining companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks and multinational companies will trade, post tenders and lock up deals on the B.H.Mine Platform.
- The platform will offer discounts to multinational companies on raw materials sourced from the “Blue Hill Mine”.
- The platform offers certified ethically sourced raw materials and concentrates for the entire mining industry, which is currently still working ineffectively.
- The “Blue Hill Mining” team has some twenty-five years of experience in the mining and banking industries.
- B.H.Platform will bring better market analytics, transparency, fair trade, certified and verified ethically sourced raw materials to the annual multibillion-dollar mining industry and there within improve market efficiency.