Dear Blue Whale Fan-mily,
Blue Whale Global is thrilled to announce the official listing of our native token, BWX, on the leading global cryptocurrency exchange OKEx! To commemorate our new token listing, we will be launching an exclusive airdrop event for trading participants.
Running from July 24 to 29, the airdrop event will be distributing a total of 50,000 BWX tokens to all participants who satisfy a minimum cumulative transaction volume of 500 BWX on OKEx during the event period. Based on the highest cumulative volume contributions of BWX in OKEx, the top 10 participants will be rewarded 40 per cent of the total reward via a differential payment system. The rest of the participants will receive an equal allotment from the remaining 60 per cent of the reward. All airdrop event winners will receive their reward in their OKEx accounts on August 21.
The deposit for Blue Whale Global’s OKEx listing will be available on July 23, 11AM KST and trading will commence on July 24, 3PM KST. More information can be found on the websites of OKEx and Blue Whale Global.
“We are excited about this listing on OKEx. We have been working towards selectively listing the BWX token for more efficient circulation through the Blue Whale Network, which currently consists of three DApps — Shareable Asset, a global asset-sharing platform, EZ Reward, a reward-based, game evaluation application, and Splash, a global SaaS payment solution, ” said Mr. Will Lee, CEO of Blue Whale Global.
“We aim to create a human-centric ecosystem which will enable governments, corporations, individuals to create and consume values fairly and transparently by providing a blockchain-based infrastructure for the global sharing economy.”
As one of the market leaders of the blockchain industry in South Korea, Blue Whale Global recently participated as a key presenter in the 6th Korea Finance Expo: Fintech Challenge Show on July 17 to 18. Organised by the South Korean Financial Services Commission and the Financial Supervisory Service, Blue Whale Global introduced the vision of a citizen-centered smart city through the presentation and demonstration of Shareable Asset and iHUB, a flexible, scalable smart space platform.
Blue Whale Global intends to provide convergence technology solutions based on blockchain technology to various economic entities, including individual businesses and small and medium enterprises. The mission is to build a society where everyone has the ability to become independent economic units who seek and expand their value and meaning of life.