CBD Superfood Kale Salad with Tahini Lemon Dressing
How are you practicing #selfcaresunday?
At @cbdsuperfood we are soaking up this sunny day by enjoying a nourishing, cleansing lunch on the porch. This simple kale salad features croutons, sautéed chickpeas, and carrots. Best of all, we’ll douse it in our tahini lemon dressing for vivid flavor.
Tahini is also a great food to eat during the luteal and menstrual phases of one’s moon cycle because it helps to balance estrogen levels in the body. We recommend keeping this recipe on hand for those phases to support your overall wellness!
Click on the link in our bio for the recipe, and enter our @cbdsuperfood #selfcaresunday giveaway below!
CBD Superfood Kale Salad Recipe
- 1 bunch kale
- 1/2 c. chopped carrots
- 1/2 c. croutons (substitute GF croutons if desired)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 c. tahini
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp @cbdsuperfood x @goddess.ghee CBD Ghee
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine tahini, water, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, CBD ghee and pepper in a small container. Whisk until thoroughly mixed. Adjust lemon juice to taste, and olive oil / water to desired thickness. Set aside.
- Rinse bunch of kale and chop into bite sized pieces. Place in large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle kale with carrots, croutons, and nutritional yeast, and mix well.
- Top with tahini lemon dressing, and enjoy!