CBD Superfood Teriyaki Sauce
Who doesn’t love the rich flavor of teriyaki sauce?
When you’re looking to cook with teriyaki, most grocery stores have lots of premade options for you to choose from. Many of these options are high in preservatives and processed sugar.
At CBD Superfood, we love to enjoy foods that are made from whole ingredients, so we’ve concocted our own teriyaki sauce recipe to share with y’all!
It’s easy to make, and can be made ahead of time to use and enjoy later on in the week.
There are lots of great meals that incorporate this flavorful sauce, but we’ll be sharing a special CBD Superfood recipe that uses our teriyaki in a few days. What do you think it could be? Comment and let us know!
CBD Superfood Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup water (adjust for desire thickness)
- 6–7 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1–2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tbsp @cbdsuperfood Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Combine the 1 c. water, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a medium saucepan and set over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch with the 1/4 cup cold water and whisk until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan.
- Heat the sauce until it thickens to your desired thickness. If the sauce becomes too thick, add more water to thin it out.
- Remove from heat and add the CBD Coconut Oil and fresh cilantro. Whisk together until well combined.
- Cool and store in fridge, or use immediately with another recipe. We’ll be sharing a delicious meal that uses this sauce soon, so keep an eye on our Instagram for the recipe release in a few days!