Hi community members 👋 ,
😍 There are lots of changes in this newsletter 😍
We have decided to add some news to help you stay up to date on techniques and tools of better facilitators!
Of course, we continue to share with you the best contributors to Boardle.io.
Today, we want to introduce you Carole Laimay, passionated of UX design and workshops facilitation. She always creates amazing templates to help others. You have to know her and discover her work!
Discover Carole Laimay !
For the past ten years, Carole Laimay has been helping companies improve their strategy and services in the game and good mood through collective intelligence workshops.
Coming from a master’s degree in psychology and cognitive ergonomics…Know more about Carole
Discover her workshops!
News about the facilitation world!🔗
- Design Sprint Academy launch their Remote Design Sprint kit: https://facilitatortoolkit.designsprint.academy/remote-sprint-kit
- Mural launch Supercharge feature: https://twitter.com/MURAL/status/1280556224354881536
- Figma launch a template library: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6684796939868938241-Ug2f
- Klaxoon launch a template library: https://twitter.com/Klaxoon/status/1277958699940605952
- Miro add smiley ❤️ https://twitter.com/MiroHQ/status/1280565081387028484
- Miro launch first contest for facilitator: https://twitter.com/MiroHQ/status/1285360617965203456?s=1
You can be the next one!🏆
Like you see, every week, we are going to share your incredible work and idea about the remote workshops. So if you want to be part of the sharing, don’t hesitate to create your profile and add board…
You want to contribute? 😍
You want to contribute but you don’t where to start? It’s very easy. You can now :
- add and share workshops template you created to help other facilitators to improve themselves.
- Share the platform on your LinkedIn to engage others facilitators
- Recommend the platform to your colleagues
👏Finally, we would like to thank you a lot for your support!👏
We would like to thank you for your interest, your feedback and contribution! Your remote workshops template are more and more impressive!
See you soon!