The entire circulating supply of the BOLT Token is moving from the Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20 BOLT) to the Binance Blockchain (BEP-2 BOLT).
We are utilising our exchange partners binance.com and bitmax.com to facilitate the swap.
Actions to Take Now
Take Note: All of the following instructions require you to use the binance.com web site. BOLT tokens will not be visible if you use the Binance Mobile APP
If you are currently storing your tokens in a personal wallet (e.g. MyEtherWallet, Ledger etc), or have your tokens on Switcheo Exchange, the following applies to you.
Follow these Steps
- Set up an account at Binance.com
- Set up a BEP-2 Compatible Wallet (Trust Wallet) or use your Ledger.
- Add the BEP-2 BOLT token display on your Wallet (e.g. for Trust Wallet)
1. Click the “+” in top right to add a token
2. Type “bolt” into the search bar — The bolt Tokens will be displayed
3. Click the “+” to the right of the Purple BOLT (BEP-2) to add to your visible tokens.
- Transfer your ERC-20 BOLT tokens to your Binance.com ETH Deposit Address using the wallet containing your ERC-20 BOLT tokens (e.g. MEW).
- Once your deposit is successful (You have 20/20 confirmations: 10–15mins), they will appear in the Funds -> Transaction History
- The BOLT tokens appearing on your Binance.com balance ( Funds -> Balance ) will be a BEP-2 token.
You are now able to withdraw the BOLT tokens to your BEP-2 wallet.
- At your Wallet, Locate the Receive Address for BEP-2 BOLT (example for Trust Wallet) — copy this address to the device where you access binance.com
- At binance.com, withdraw your BOLT Token to your BEP-2 BOLT wallet address (Funds -> Withdraw),
Fill the Fields:
1. Select BOLT
2. Enter your ‘bnb…’ Address.
3. Select “No Memo”
4. Key in the number of BOLT to transfer
5. Click Submit
6. Confirm your 2FA and Email to complete the Withdrawal.
The BEP-2 BOLT tokens will appear in your wallet in a few minutes.
- Congratulations! You now have BEP-2 BOLT Tokens stored safely in your wallet!
Your BEP-2 Tokens have the Asset ID: BOLT-4C6 on Binance Chain.
BOLT Tokens on the Bitmax exchange will be swapped automatically and Bitmax.com will advise when the swap has occurred.
The swap facility is now open now on Binance.com and will be available until further notice. We will provide adequate notice when the swap facility date is fixed.
Binance Chain Wallet Setup
We recommend using Trust Wallet or a Ledger for storing your BEP-2 BOLT Tokens, both of these wallets can used to securely login to the Binance DEX.
- Trust Wallet Download & Setup
- Instructions for setting up Ledger for Binance Chain
- BEP-2 BOLT Trading Sites: Binance DEX, Bitmax.com
Thanks for reading! Join us on Telegram to participate in discussions on how we can make BOLT a movement we can be proud of. Drop us a note at enquiry [at] bolt.global for suggestions on what you would like to read next.