V1 Platform Development Update — 2 June
User Journey Optimization, Ecosystem Expansion, BSC Launch, and more!
With this development update, we highlight significant completed activities and provide the community with insights into the current development status of the BonFi Platform.
User Journey Optimization Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed a user-reported bug that did not allow the user to set a new spend limit for staking after completing a staking pool cycle.
- Improved the spending limit allowance process for users to streamline the user experience and simplify the staking process.
- Added additional project logos for new projects listed under the Third Party DeFi Offering
BonVest Data Analytics Improvements
- Added new historic data libraries to expand upon the existing subset
- Fine-tuned sentiment data interpretation to account for extreme market volatility.
BonFi Platform on BSC (pending release)
- Developed upcoming BSC staking pool smart contracts and deployed them to the test net
- Conducted thorough testing of all smart contract functions
- Updated the frontend to provide a visually distinct user interface (UI) for BSC
- Working on connecting a new wallet solution to the platform using eth.js
- The new wallet solution allows users to directly swap ERC-20 BNF Tokens to different networks, including BSC, Heco, OKEX Chain, NULS, and Nerve Network
- Testing of BSC token minting with 1:1 representation of the BNF token on BSC
- Partnered with UniFarm to provide a new multi-yield pool that allows users to earn APY in various project tokens incl. Raze Network, Netvrk, UniFarm and OpenDefi.
- Announced a partnership with Centaur with focusing on future multi-yield pools, a dedicated BonVest integration, and resource sharing.
- Launched the Katalyo-BonFi multi-yield staking pool beta testing, inviting members of both communities to join and providing feedback.
- BonFi was featured in various crypto media, demonstrating its impact and foothold in the DeFi space.
The BonFi team is constantly striving to bring the community new and innovative DeFi solutions. With this mission and clear direction, the team’s achievements demonstrate our dedication to build and innovate the BonFi platform continuously. Together with the community and the individual feedback we receive, we are constantly improving the platform.
As always, we continue to welcome community feedback and suggestions for new features and ideas. Please feel free to reach out to us via Telegram. Together we can further expand the BonFi Platform!
BonFi is a multilayered open finance liquidity mining service platform complemented by the AI-powered BonVest, a professional cryptocurrency liquidity mining solution. It expands the DeFi financial product offering by combining smart contract staking and a managed cryptocurrency liquidity pool to achieve sustainable benefits for users.