Zapier and Bookster
Use the automation tool Zapier with Bookster.
In Zapier’s own words:
“Connect Your Apps and Automate Workflows”
“Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.”
Example: SMS booking alert
Create a “Zap” to send an SMS text message when a booking comes in.
1) Sign up to Zapier
Visit zapier.com and create an account.
2) Find your Bookster API key
In order to give Zapier permission to view your bookings, you will need you Bookster API key.
Bookster -> “account” -> API Key
Copy it and keep it somewhere safe for future use.
3) Check for new bookings and send an SMS
From within Zapier:
1) Create a Zap
2) Look for “Webhooks by Zapier”
3) Select “Retrieve Poll” with settings
4) Finally, for the next action, look for “SMS by Zapier” and follow the instructions from there!
Originally posted on www.booksterhq.com/blog/automating-using-zapier-with-bookster