The New Boost VC Accelerator: $500k for Sci-Fi.
- Accelerators don’t invest enough money.
- New Boost VC accelerator deal: $500k in startups who are raising less than $1m. We target pre-seed valuations between $3m and $7m.
- Limited to 10 Companies per Tribe.
We have invested in leading Sci-Fi companies: crypto (Coinbase & Etherscan), virtual reality (Wave & FitXR), exoskeletons & jetpacks (Roam & Jetpack Aviation), space (Kubos & Launcher), biotech (InterVenn & NextBiotics) and countless other Sci-Fi companies. We know what it takes to get started and get to the next level.
However we have learned that prior to a seed round, there is a large funding gap. If you are starting a Sci-Fi company today you have 2 options for money:
- Raise a seed round ($2–4M): This can be done by very few founders before real traction / credibility is obvious.
- Join an accelerator ($100–150k): This is not enough money to build out deeply technical companies and get to the seed round.
Now there is a third option for Sci-Fi founders. The Boost VC accelerator: $500k.
Join the family of founders making Sci-Fi a reality! Apply to Tribe 13 www.boost.vc/apply before October 30th!