Today, we are excited to announce the launch of Boostnote v0.11.12.
Many contributors send us the many awesome features and improvements. We really appreciate what hackers have done for the Boostnote. Thank you!
- Implement Spellchecker experementally.(You can enable it from prefrences) https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2338
- Overhaul menu items. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2666
- Add shorcut key for info panel.(macOS:
Cmd + I, Windows and Linux:
Ctrl + I) https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2621/files
- Show warning when trying to print snippets. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2637
- Update Japanese locales. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2690
- Highlight folders when dragging a note over them. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2684
- Improve zoom control. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2601
- Add a configurable option to create note with selected tags. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2498
- Clear search when note is created. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2399
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fix pasting into fenced code block. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2641
- Fix codeblock in admonitions. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2622
- Fix editor context menu. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2643
copyFilewhen handling encoded uri path. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2672
- Fix checkboxes in nested list. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2620
- Fix preview on right click when split view mode. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2611
- Fix minor style issues. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2604
- Fix exporting a folder with attachments. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2383
- Fix duplicated toc jump link. https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote/pull/2592
📣 The Boostnote Team launched IssueHunt which is an issue-based bounty platform for open source projects.
Anyone can fund any issues on GitHub and these money will be distributed to maintainers and contributors 😃
IssueHunt help build sustainable open source community by rewarding project owners and developers.