Thanks to your contribution, Boostnote v0.8.17 is out 🎊
We were able to receive a lot of awesome pull requests from many contributors. Thank you guys :)
Here are the main features added in v.0.8.17.
The added main features
1, New theme and layout
Added new theme and improved the layout. You can choose your favorite theme from Default, White and Dark.
This feature is cooperated by Yutaka of CEO and Chief Designer in STUDIO., Inc. 🤘
2. Add counter on note filter #1052
Can check the number of notes on note list.
Contributor : Paul Rosset 😁
Add counter to see how many notes are in the trash.github.com
3. Option for preferences in menu #1093
Added an option to open ‘Preferences’ to the menu. For Windows/OS X this is in the “Boostnote” menu, for Linux in the “File” menu.
Contributor: clone1612 ✌️
Reference Fixes issues #916 and #1074 Description This pull request adds an option to open 'Preferences' to the menu…github.com
4. Fixed the scrolling bug on Windows
Thanks to tsebring’s advice I was able to fix it.
Whenever we are adding some content in edit mode which is scrollable, the scrolling freezes when we switch to preview…github.com
5. Document translation
romainwn translated documents into French. We are waiting for translation to the various languages :)
Contributor : romainwn 👏
Added the translation for French. I added the link in the EN files, but not in jp, ko, ru and zh, since I don't know…github.com
6. Added shortcut ctrl+q for quit and quit the app when using the Windows Close button #1043
- added a shortcut (like mentioned in the comments of the issue) CTRL/CMD+Q to quit the app.
- close the app (instead of minimize) when clicking the close button
Contributor: mslourens 🙌
Fixes #997 Changes: added a shortcut (like mentioned in the comments of the issue) CTRL/CMD+Q to quit the app. close…github.com
All updates at v0.8.17
- Fix note title #398
- Adjust Note in Uitab && Add message notification for data policy save #1025
- Include each note only once when sorting by pin #1033
- added the context menu to the list view #1036
- Fix enabling no focus right click pin to top and show adequate context menu #1038
- make ZZ work in vim mode #1041
- added shortcut ctrl+q for quit and quit the app when using the Windows Close button #1043
- only make the selected tag active #1049
- Add counter on note filter #1052
- Add PlantUML support #1062
- enable importing file to empty folder #1064
- [Improvement] — Option for preferences in menus (916 & 1074) #1093
- Change default theme and add white #1108
- Add simple addon for CodeMirror #1126
- Add task item to indent adjustment target for list #1127
- Add community on tab in preferences #1133
- Add facebook group url to infotab #1135
- Icon Design Update #1138
- Improve the initial content #1153
- Update note design #1161
# Bug fixes
- only decode the url when the content of the link is a string #1042
- fix solarized dark/light code block thema bug #1061
- solarized light/dark bug fix #1081
- replace selection with pasted image #1119
- Fix windows scrolling bug #1149
- Fix grunt pre-build error #1104
- electron-prebuilt is obsolete. use latest electron instead #1105
- Removed mixpanel #1114
- Updated markdown-it-kbd to 1.1.1 from 1.1.0 #1156
The Next Roadmap of Boostnote
From now on, we will preferentially add features with many requests on GitHub Issue.
For example, WYSIWYG editor can be released in next update.
Our community welcomes you anytime. Let’s make Boostnote together 🎸🤘