Why I Muted All Writing Publications Yesterday

So why are so many wannabe writers teaching other wannabe writers?

Okay, that was me a lifetime ago. Even then, I was a writer. Own photo.

From time to time I have written an article or two about how to write. There really isn’t much to it. There is, however, a fundamental difference in what I say and what other ‘writers’ say. I talk the very specific — the hard stuff. The others talk generalities like ‘You…

Born to write, and born to read. Found out yet that words can make you bleed?

Recommended from Medium

Awkward! When Authors Ask Why You Rated Their Books Negatively

Thank You, My Writing Buddy

Introduction to Reading Rhombus

The Fastest Way to Become a Thought Leader

The Power of Intention — “This is post 300”

156917-Deepak-Chopra-Quote-The-power-of-intention-is-a-critical-factor-in

Little Lies by Helena Hunting: Cover Reveal

Time to Celebrate When Hitting the Coveted 100 Followers

How to Create Backstory for Your Characters

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Tessa Schlesinger

Tessa Schlesinger

Global citizen Author Thinker Polymath Atheist Progressive Climate change. Loves photography, beauty, dancing & thinks benevolence is a survival mechanism.

More from Medium

Is Creative Writing a Talent, or Can It Be Learned?

A Killer Headline is Only 60% of the Battle. What’s the Other 40%?

Distribution is Death

What Happened When My Novel Became “Big” in Italy