Bottos Bi-Weekly 12.19–1.7
- Bottos Promo Launch
On December 22, 2018, the Bottos promo was launched to help the Bottos main network start running.
- Bottos technology salon and blockchain landing application case sharing meeting ended successfully
The blockchain technology sharing salon sponsored by Bottos successfully concluded on December 22, 2018. The lecturers of the salon not only shared the development status and prospects of the blockchain industry from a macro level perspective, but analyzed also the challenges and solutions currently faced by the blockchain applications and technologies from a micro level perspective.
- Bottos main network officially launched
At 12 o’clock on the morning of December 28, 2018, Beijing time, under the witness of the representatives of the main nodes of the main network and the invited guests, the Bottos main network was launched successfully! This means that Bottos has become a completely independent public blockchain platform, with the project ecosystem further improved, and provides a solid foundation for the development of applications for the subsequent richer DApps.
Bottos Development Progress
- The startup of the Bottos main network community has been completed. The global super nodes are running and out of block, with the alternative nodes running normally.
- The Bottos test network is updated to the latest version and it is running smoothly. The transactions and blocks are normal.
- The block explorer supports the main and the test network. The corresponding website has also been announced, while the corresponding services are being continuously optimized;
- The new version of the block explorer has been designed, with some new display projects and some of the logic of the current version has been updated. The code is under development;
- The token migration plan is being implemented, gate.io is already in the docking, and the official mapping channel is about to be released;
- The joint solution of the Bottos main network and several professional wallet technical teams has been confirmed and is being developed.