Are you coming to BoxWorks 2018 this August? Do you want the quickest and most direct, jam-packed ramp up on Box platform to start building apps and services at your company? Look no further, as we’ve just started accepting applications to join the free Box Developer Training at BoxWorks on August 28, 2018.
Bring your laptop as we’ll be building out sample applications throughout the day. Here are some of the things we’ll be covering throughout the training:
- Use cases with Box Platform
- Application and user types, application scopes, and how to work with all of it combined.
- Authentication and authorization systems, covering OAuth, JWT, and developer tokens.
- What are service accounts, how do you work with them, and what are their capabilities?
- Permission and collaboration models for files and folders.
- Common error conditions and how to build program flow around the error responses from APIs.
- Box API tools, data visualization systems, and token downscoping management.
- Advanced automation with Box Skills.
- …and much more!
Register for the training here and we’ll send out notifications early August. You’ll need to have a BoxWorks ticket to attend and space is limited so sign up early!