What Interested Me in 2018
More recently, I’ve been captivated by the history of ideas — how concepts evolve and form within their condition of possibilities. This year, I had more than a handful of thoughts on tech, new business models, startup investing, etc.
I broke out the topics into eight separate short blog posts for clarity and organization of thought. I’ll also say that biggest benefit I’ve received from my writing over the years is people challenging me and pushing my ideas. That’s valuable and important, so I welcome any and all feedback on these!
- Infrastructure for Financial Products
- Alternative Assets: Opportunities and Concerns
- Internet Native Private Equity
- Orthogonal SaaS
- 3 Sided Marketplaces
- B2B Commerce Optimization
- The Services Economy and Supply Composition
- Fragmentation and Older Adults
As always, feel free to get in touch with me at aashaysanghvi[at]gmail.com.