QLC 004: How to Figure Out Who You Really Are
Today I’m back with another solo round of The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
This time, I share a really important question to ask ourselves now and then:
Do You Know You?
Or, more specifically, do you know who you are, what you want and why you’re here?
It can be easy to get swept away by all of the external factors in life, but knowing and remaining true to our own unique vision is huge! In the episode, I also share some of my favorite exercises for figuring all this out, which you’ll find in my ebook Do You Know You. You can pick up a free copy here.
Let’s go hang out…
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why your strengths matter (and how to find them)
- Who to turn to when we need some wisdom
- How to cultivate optimism and create what we want in life
- A brainstorming exercise for awesome clarity
- Why you don’t need to “find your purpose”
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Brian Johnson’s Optimal Living 101 (Note: I may earn a commission from this link at no extra cost to you)
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 Test
- VIA Character Strengths Test
- How to Find Your Purpose
- Do You Know You eBook
- Subscribe to receive the book as a bonus
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @bryanteare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally
Thanks again for joining me on the show!
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
If you enjoyed this post, you can subscribe to my blog. You’ll receive updates of new content, as well as occasional special announcements, offers and resources.
Originally published at bryanteare.com on March 21, 2016.