QLC 015: How to Live a Life of Excellence with Craig Wilkinson (Part 1)
Today I’m excited to welcome Craig Wilkinson to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Craig is a TEDx speaker, author, Dad & Masculinity expert, founder of Father a Nation and a personal mentor of mine. I first came across his work through my involvement with TEDxCapeTown and later through a talk of his which I attended.
In that talk, Craig shared the keys to living an excellent life and I thought it would be a perfect message to share with The Quarter Life Comeback audience.
This interview is packed with valuable, actionable content so I decided to split it into two parts again so as not to keep the episodes too long. I know you’ll find it really informative and hope you enjoy it as much as I did sitting down to chat with my mentor.
“What you consistently do is what you end up becoming” (Tweet this)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What it actually means to be excellent (and what it’s not)
- Why we settle for mediocrity and how to get out of it
- The 10 keys for achieving excellence in your life
- Craig’s awesome exercise for overcoming self-doubt and building self-belief
- How to eliminate bad habits and start adopting healthier ones
- How to set higher standards for what we can achieve
Get the full show notes and hear more at bryanteare.com/015.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
If you enjoyed this post, you can subscribe to my blog. You’ll receive updates of new content, as well as occasional special announcements, offers and resources.
Originally published at bryanteare.com on June 6, 2016.