Notice of BSN’s Major Updates on April 30th, 2022
The BSN team is committed to improving existing features, improving user experience, and introducing new features. The next quarterly update will be released on April 30th, 2022, with significant optimization of existing features, integration of new frameworks, updates to the recently launched BSN-DDC Network, and more exciting announcements. An early preview of this update is as follows:
- Optimize the BSN-DDC portal: add platforms’ qualification verification, and optimize user registration & official DDCs’ search functions;
- Optimize OpenAPI, official DDC smart contract, and SDK services, as well as an update to the user manual;
- Launch an English version of the BSN-DDC portal;
- Support DDC businesses on Tangshan Chain based on DBChain, and Zunyi Chain based on China Corda Network;
- Launch a DDC vault extension on Chrome.
- Optimize the BSN International portal to improve user experience;
- Enable users to unsubscribe permissioned services;
- Continue to integrate more public chains.
- Optimize BSN China portal to improve user experience;
- Enable DDC minting services to end-users;
- Integrate Open Permissioned Blockchains based on NEO and Casper;
- Launch external node services for Tai’an Chain, Wenchang Chain, and Wuhan Chain;
- Optimize Open Permissioned Blockchain functions: create a new API that enables adding credit in bulk; implement a new gas pricing mechanism on Wenchang Chain;
- Integrate Hyperledger Fabric 2.2.1 SM2 Version.
With each quarterly upgrade, the BSN improves the efficiency of the BSN network, continues to integrate new frameworks, and enables various forms of advanced services. In this manner, the BSN is striving to be the most convenient, cost-effective, and interoperable one-stop shop for developing, deploying, and managing dApps.
For more information on the quarterly updates or general inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.