Thank you for using BudWorks! While we love you just the way you are, there are sadly some rules you’ll need to comply with to be able to legally use BudWorks (“Site”) and its services.
1.1. Our Purpose
This Site hosts all of the things that we make in some way, shape, or form, including content from:
- Bud Media and its content (such as Sting Ray or Akaei).
- Bud Games and its content.
- Bud Music and its content.
- Bud Classics and its content (such as The Dinosaurs or Buddy Picks).
- Bud Store and its content.
- Bud Blog and its content.
This content is collectively referred to as (“BudWorks Content”) or (“Content”).
1.2. Legal Agreement
You may use the full capabilities of the Site only if you agree to the BudWorks Terms. By using and/or registering an account on the Site, you signify your understanding and consent of these Terms. If you do not understand the Terms or agree with them, you may not use the Site or create an account on it.
1.3. User Account
In order to access certain features on the Site, you are required to create an account through BudWorks (“User Account”).
You must keep your User Account log-in credentials confidential at all times to avoid the risk of another user accessing the information on the account. Any activities done on a User Account by another user may be deemed to have occurred under your name.
You must provide accurate and full information when creating your account, to let us determine if you are the true owner of the account, in the event that it’s ever needed.
In case there is a dispute over User Account ownership, we reserve the right to determine the owner solely based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not we’ve conducted an independent investigation. If we are unable to determine the owner, we reserve the right to avoid doing so and remove a User Account until a resolution as been reached between users. We may request documentation to confirm ownership.
2. Your Obligations
You confirm to us that:
- you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, or sixteen (16) years of age if you are an individual within the European Union (EU), or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and have the right and freedom to enter into these Terms for yourself or on behalf of another person or entity.
- your country of residence and/or your company’s country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us.
3. Ownership Rights
3.1. Our Intellectual Property.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the Site for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms.
You must not:
- Republish material or Content from the Site.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license Content from the Site.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy Content from the Site.
- Redistribute Content from the Site (unless the Content is specifically made for redistribution).
Feedback and suggestions (“Feedback”) may be used to further develop the Site and it’s Content and/or features, and we reserve the right to retain full ownership of the Feedback provided.
5. Online Store
5.1. Product Prices
We reserve the right to change the price of any product available on the Bud Store, at any time, without prior notice.
5.2. Return Policy
Please refer to Printful’s Return Policy for more information.
6. Future Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, whether it be for legal reasons or to reflect changes to our practices.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about these Terms.