Introducing Creative Market Pro
The past few months since spinning out from Autodesk have been a pretty exciting time for Creative Market. Not only have we established ourselves as an independent company again with our own brand new office space, grown the team by nearly 50%, and surpassed 4 million members in the community, we’ve also been hard at work on our most ambitious project since opening our doors back in 2012.
That’s why today I’m excited to announce Creative Market Pro — a curated design asset subscription built to help creative professionals and teams do great design work fast.
Creative Market Pro offers up to unlimited downloads of high quality, curated assets across six categories — fonts, graphics, templates, add-ons, photos, and themes — all in a single subscription.
Even more, we built Creative Market Pro with professional designers at agencies and in-house design teams in mind:
- Unlimited downloads of high-quality assets to elevate your work.
- Organize assets by client, project, or campaign across your team.
- Work faster together with team accounts, centralized billing, a shared pool of downloads, user access controls, and project-based asset collaboration.
- Design with confidence, with commercial licenses and up to $250k legal indemnification to cover using assets in your most high profile work.
- A single subscription filled with everything you’ll need for your creative projects.
There’s nothing stock about these assets
Just like when we launched Creative Market 5 years ago, we built Creative Market Pro with a fresh perspective on the old-school stock industry that hasn’t changed much in years. Even the word “stock” itself implies common, ordinary content — not something you’d be proud to use in your work.
We set out to change that with Creative Market Pro, by…
- Focusing on only the best quality assets from top independent creators around the world, while most stock sites focus on quantity.
- Offering up to unlimited downloads each month to give you the freedom to explore, while most stock sites have download limits.
- Filling the catalog with modern, unique assets that set new design trends, while most stock sites have dated, uninspiring content.
- Putting a diverse mix of assets under one roof, while most stock sites specialize in just photos, or just fonts, or just themes.
- Treating independent creators like partners to open doors to new opportunities for them, while most stock sites just take advantage of their hard work and creativity.
Empowering independent creators
Building Creative Market Pro has been a labor of love for our team over the last 6 months. Today, more than half of the Fortune 500 use Creative Market, so we’re excited to see how Creative Market Pro impacts the way designers at agencies and in-house design teams create and deliver work.
But it’s our passion for independent creators that has kept us motivated through the long days of hard work building this product. For them, Creative Market Pro will help tap into an entirely new customer base and grow their businesses just by being on the platform.
We believe that when shops succeed, we succeed, and the launch of Creative Market Pro is the next step in enabling more independent creators around the world to make a living doing what they love.
Building the next big design company
Even though we’ve been an independent startup again for the last six months, today feels like the first day of the future of Creative Market. There’s so much work that goes into building such a large product, and I couldn’t be more proud of what our team has built. With fresh funding, big plans for the future, and a team hungry to build the next big design company, we’re excited about the adventure ahead.
We’re always looking for amazing people to join the Creative Market team. We value our culture as much as we value our mission, so if helping creators turn passion into opportunity sounds like something you’d love to do with a group of folks who feel the same way, then check out our job openings and apply today!