5 Reasons Why Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan
Originally published at: https://www.bulletstory.com/5-reasons-why-kobe-bryant-is-better-than-michael-jordan/
It is an indisputable fact that Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are the two pillars of NBA basketball. But is one really better than the another?
Both according to fans and basketball enthusiasts, Kobe Bryant is an even better player than his predecessor Michael Jordan. Let’s check out these reasons to know why.
1. Kobe Bryant has always been loyal to the Lakers, but Michael Jordan left them right when the team probably needed him the most
2. Kobe Bryant remained true to basketball, unlike Jordan who went to taste waters at baseball
3. Michael Jordan suffered from one notable injury in his career and almost sat out for a whole season. But Bryant had three knee injuries in his hand and yet he played on
Love NBA Games? Click the button below to get a reminder of every match right before it starts.
4. Kobe Bryant had a less star-studded team helping him, while Jordan mostly had all star players in his team
5. Bryant has kept a 83.8% from the line against Jordan’s 83.5%. Even his three-point shooting is 34.1% against Jordan’s 32.7%
Thanks to Kobe Bryant, Lakers have now become one of the best teams of NBA. Michael Jordan could indeed take a lesson or two from his successor.