5 Times Joker Had A Superpower
Originally published at: https://www.bulletstory.com/5-times-joker-had-a-superpower/
The Joker is one of the best super villains to have been in existence in any comic world. With his mind-twisting schemes and knack for bringing out the worst in people, Joker was the worthy opponent of Batman.
Most often than not, Joker has been depicted as a villain without any superpowers, but even equipped with just his twisted brain, he has given Batman a run for his money. So imagine the amount of disaster when Joker actually had a superpower, like these times!
1. Batman story writer Grant Morrison once explained that the Joker is immune not only to his own concocted toxins but to poison in general
2. In the Emperor Joker story arc, the Joker managed to temporarily steal 99.9% of Mister Mxyzptlk’s unique fifth-dimensional super powers
3. In the Judge Dredd comics Joker turned into Judge Joker who could kill just by laughing and gained immortality
4. When Dick Grayson took up the mantle of Joker, he also came with his ability of shapeshifting
5. Joker has an insane amount of pain resistance, to the extent that even Batman cannot hurt him
It is without a doubt that irrespective of whether he has superpowers or not, Joker is one of the most intriguing villains ever.