7 Craziest Walking Dead Fan Theories
If you are a Walking Dead fan, chances are, you have a couple fan theories yourself. Some fan theories are taken from the original comics, others are just based on some random rants on Reddit.
We have put together the craziest Walking Dead fan theories you might have ever heard:
(Though scroll down at your own risk as they may contain spoilers)
1. The newborns are immune and do not get the virus
2. Carl is telling this story to his grandkids, it’s all a flashback
3. Walkers are powered by the sun, this explains how they are surviving with little to no food
Love The Walking Dead? Click the button below to get a reminder whenever a new episode airs.
4. It’s all a dream, while Rick is in coma.
5. It’s just a more nail biting, remake of Toy-Story.
Is it only us who see the resemblance?
6. Breaking Bad could be a prequel to The Walking Dead. Remember in Season 2 when we caught a glimpse of Walt and Jesse’s beloved Blue Sky/Blue Meth
7. They are all dead and are in hell, Rick died in the coma.
Which of these spoilers are the craziest? Or do you think some of them will come true?