9 Memorable Quotes By David Beckham
Originally published at: https://www.bulletstory.com/9-memorable-quotes-by-david-beckham/
In the history of world football, David Beckham has established himself as one of the legendary figures. His was one of the initial rags to riches stories in the sports world. Along with being a talented footballer, he is also an inspiring figure in many aspects.Here are some memorable quotes by him.
1. “I still look at myself and want to improve”
2. “I would never complain about the position I’m in or the attention I get. At the end of the day, I’m very lucky to have what I have and do what I do, but I don’t see myself as any different from anyone else who works hard and is a dad and a husband”
3. “There’s room for boys’ and girls’ football in the world-that’s what I believe”
4. “As a footballer, you always want to test yourself against the best”
5. “I don’t have time for hobbies. At the end of the day, I treat my job as a hobby. It’s something I love doing”
6. “Every situation has changed me as a person”
7. “I’m a strong person, I’m a strong family man, I’m a strong husband and a strong father”
8. “People react to criticism in different ways, and my way is definitely to come out fighting”
9. “I respect all religions, but I’m not a deeply religious person. But I try and live life in the right way, respecting other people. I wasn’t brought up in a religious way, but I believe there’s something out there that looks after you”
From his fairytale love story to his meteoric rise to fame and money through his sheer hard work to his charitable works, Beckham is a man of true worth, and these quotes give us a glimpse of that man.