Bumper Public Sale — Everything you need to know
** UPDATE: The Public Sale has now closed.**
The Bumper Public Sale is nearly here and we are stoked to bring you this opportunity to support the protocol and be part of our future.
In this article you will find:
- Introduction: What is Bumper, how it works and project milestones.
- Token sale details (date, venue, key steps, payments, pricing/vesting options, accepted tokens)
- $BUMP tokenomics at a glance
- Exchange listings + liquidity details
- $BUMP staking
- Further resources
Bumper is a DeFi price protection protocol which protects the price of crypto assets. Users set the price they want to protect and if the market crashes, their asset will never fall below that price. Importantly, if the market pumps, their asset rises too.
In practice, to protect your crypto you:
- Pick a price floor that you don’t want your asset to fall below.
- If it drops below that level, the value will be protected.
- And, if the price goes back up, you’ll ride that pump without lifting a finger.
There’s no catch. It’s easier, fairer and cheaper than buying an option. We have the data to prove it. Don’t compete with professional options traders — use Bumper.
From pre-seed until now we’ve raised over $17m in funding from VCs through to early supporters all who want to see Bumper as a foundation of the future crypto market.
Check out our One-pager for more detail and Bumper use-cases.
Token Sale Details
Public Sale Time and Date
- Start Time: December 9 at 15:00 UTC | 10:00 EST
- End Time: TBC or until sold out
Where will it happen
The Public Sale will happen on the Tokensoft platform hosted at:
Step 1. Register on Tokensoft
Complete your Registration and KYC with Tokensoft at https://onboard.tokensoft.io/?referral=Bumper
Registration opened on December 2 at 15:00 UTC and we advise completing this well in advance of the Public Sale open date.
Step 2. Wait for confirmation
You’ll receive an email from Tokensoft if you have passed KYC and are eligible to participate.
Step 3. Arrive early on December 9
The token sale will start at 15:00 UTC on December 9. Make sure you arrive early and log in to your Tokensoft account.
Only use the official sale site: https://bumper.tokensoft.io
The waiting room will be open prior to the start of the event. As long as you join the waiting room prior to this time (regardless of whether it’s 10 minutes or 1 hour prior), you will enjoy an equal chance to participate in the event. Those who join after the event starts will automatically go to the back of the line on a first -come, first-served basis.
Step 4. Select your token option
Once you’ve entered the sale process select the token you would like to purchase.
Option 1: $1.25. This option allows participants to purchase tokens at $1.25 with a 3 month staking lock-up. Your tokens will be locked for 3 months from IDO date and earn staking bonuses. At the end of the 3 months your tokens will be unlocked.
Option 2: $1.50. This option allows you to purchase the token at $1.50 with no lockups. The token will be tradeable from IDO on Dec 16th on Uniswap V3
You can purchase both token types by entering the sale process again.
Step 4. Patiently and carefully complete the payment flow.
Follow the steps through the process and make the required payment using your Metamask or Polkadot wallet.
- Sign-in at least 30 min before the event starts to reduce wait times
- To complete the process, only use one email address, one device, one browser window, and one payment. Do not use a mobile phone or mobile broadband connection (because IP addresses can change which will flag your account with Tokensoft)
- Any variations may cause errors, violate Tokensoft’s terms or void eligibility
Make sure to have your funds available in your wallet prior to the start of the sale, and enough ETH or DOT for gas fees
- Use a Metamask or Polkadot wallet where you control the keys
- Allocation sizes are $500 to $100,000 for both token types.
- Pay with ETH, ERC-20 USDC, ERC-20 USDT or DAI (All gas fees are paid in ETH)
- Pay with DOT (All gas fees are paid in DOT)
- Provide an ETH $BUMP Token Receive Address
(Note: a Ledger wallet address is not supported)
- Direct payments outside of Tokensoft will be considered as a donation to the Bumper Treasury
- PAYMENTS DIRECTLY FROM EXCHANGES ARE NOT SUPPORTED AND WILL RESULT IN LOST FUNDS
Token Price Options
This option allows participants to purchase tokens at $1.25 with a 3 month staking lock-up. Your tokens will be locked for 3 months from IDO date and earn staking bonuses. At the end of the 3 months your tokens will be unlocked.
This option allows you to purchase the token at $1.50 with no lockups. The token will be tradeable from IDO on Dec 16th on Uniswap V3.
Token Symbol: $BUMP
Token Type: ERC-20
Total Supply: 250,000,000
Token Sale Supply: 7,500,000
Current Initial Circulating Supply: 48,273,715
Circulating Market Cap at IDO: $72,410,572
For more details on our tokenomics read our Blackpaper
Following our Public Sale we will be listing on Uniswap v3 on December 16. We are currently in conversation with other CEXs and looking at a launch in Q1 2022.
We understand that it is important to incentivize early community members, participants on Private and public rounds and early protocol users to ensure a healthy community sentiment and engagement from the onset.
From launch we will give $BUMP token holders the opportunity to stake their tokens to earn rewards.
Getting Your Tokens
All tokens will be distributed after the Tokensoft team completes their audit of the process.
Once we receive the final list, we’ll load up our systems with a fresh batch of BUMP and sale participants can come and claim at will. We’ll send out a guide when it’s all set up for you.
Econometric Report — Token and TVL forecast report
Read the Interim Agent Based Modelling Report — Early modelling results (TL;DR: it works, and it’s cheaper than alternatives)
Questions and Discussion?
All questions will be addressed via Telegram or by emailing email@example.com. Do not accept any help from anyone except the admins, do not respond to direct messages, do not follow any unusual links or emails, please be patient with the team.
*The following countries are excluded from the sale:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Central African Republic, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, People’s Republic of China, Somalia, Syria, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe