BurgerSwap Presents Prediction | Tutorial Inside
BurgerSwap is excited to release “Prediction”, where you can guess the rise or fall of BTC in the next 5 mins. If the prediction is right, you will share the prize pool.
To celebrate this and to thank users’ support, BurgerSwap has prepared Airdrop and EXCLUSIVE NFT for participants, 500 $BURGER and limited BURGERSWAP LUCKY DOG NFT will be given away.
July 6, 16:00 to July 13, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Users who participated in Prediction are ranked by the amount they committed in 7 days, and each of the top 100 will be airdropped 5 $BURGER.
The Lucky dog NFTs:
Users who participate in Prediction and win 10 times in a row can get an EXCLUSIVE NFT: BURGERSWAP LUCKY DOG.
How to participate: Fill your information in this form:https://forms.gle/4RigpKP7D7VCCTm39
How to claim: Visit https://galaxy.eco/ to claim your NFT if you are eligible after the event.
What’s BurgerSwap Prediction?
Prediction is a fun and simple decentralized prediction game. It’s open every 5 minutes and easy to participate in, users just need to guess the rise or fall of the price of BTC in the next 5 mins and commit the amount of token they want towards the game.
The prediction game is opened every five minutes, BurgerSwap would charge 3% of the winnings for the repurchasing and burning of $BURGER.
How to participate in the Prediction?
- Play the [Next] round of game, by predicting whether the [Locked Price] of [Next] round (which will be the final [Closing Price] of BTC-USDT in the [Live] round) will be higher or lower than the [Closing Price] of BTC-USDT eventually in the [Next] round.
- If you enter a [UP] position, and the BTC-USDT [Closed Price] is higher than the [Locked Price] at the end of the 5 minutes LIVE phase, you WIN! And if it’s lower, you lose.
- If you enter a [DOWN] position, and the BTC-USDT [Closed Price] is higher than the [Locked Price] at the end of the 5-minute LIVE phase, you LOSE! If it’s lower, you win.
- Choose the [Prediction] tab, and click [Enter Up] or [Enter Down] in the [Next]. Here we take the bullish BTC as an example.
2. In [Set position], approve the USDT transaction and enter the amount of USDT you want to commit, and confirm the transaction in your wallet. Please note that the amount you commit must be more than 1 USDT.
3. All positions will be settled after the end of the round. The winner can then collect their winnings in [Your History].
- Can I change or remove my position?
No. Once you enter a position, you can NOT change the direction, add to, or remove your position. It’s locked in, so make sure you’re 100% happy with your position direction before confirming.
2. Is there a time limit as to when I will have to collect my winnings?
No, you’ll be able to collect your winnings at any time after that round.
3. How is the payout calculated?
- Payout Ratio for UP Pool = Total Value of Both Pools ÷ Value of UP Pool
- Payout Ratio for DOWN Pool = Total Value of Both Pools ÷ Value of DOWN Pool
For example, if there’s 100 USDT on the DOWN side of a round, and the overall prize pool is 500 USDT, the DOWN payout ratio will be (500/100)=5x.
- Payout Amount = Payout Ratio × Position × (1 — Treasury Fee)
4. What happens if no one enters an opposing position?
If only one side of a round has positions entered into it, and if that side loses, the losing funds will be sent to the treasury. But if that one side wins, funds will be returned to that one side with treasury costs deducted.
For example, User A enters a UP position, no one else enters a DOWN position. If User A loses, and there are no opposing positions for the winnings to be paid out to. All funds will be sent to repurchase and burn $BURGER.
5. What happens if the Locked Price and Closed Price are the same?
In the very rare occurrence that the Locked Price is the same as the Closed Price, all funds entered into positions will be sent to repurchase and burn BURGER.