How to Bake Burgers at BurgerSwap
We are very proud to have launched the BurgerSwap exchange as the first AMM on Binance Smart Chain!
BurgerSwap is now live and can be used to trade, swap, farm and vote Binance Smart Chain based assets. But please be aware that the contract is audited by our team internally only and should still be audited by specialised external parties
As this is experimental technology, use at your own risk, and DYOR.
So, how to Bake these delicious Burgers🍔?
You are right, Binance Smart Chain is not an Ethereum based token. But.. Binance Smart Chain IS EVM compatible. Which means it can be used with MetaMask. And it is pretty easy as well.
Let me guide you through it.
First, visit the BurgerSwap platform at https://burgerswap.org/
If you are reading this, you are probably already a DeFi user, yield farmer or trader and I assume you know how MetaMask works with ERC20 tokens.
But did you know that you can also trade Binance Smart Chain based assets in a decentralized way, using MetaMask? Yes, that is possible!
To add the Binance Smart Chain to your MetaMask wallet, simply follow these steps:
1. In your MetaMask, click the menu which is set to “Main Ethereum Network” by default. In the dropdown click “Custom RPC”.
2. A form will appear, where you need to fill in certain parameters to connect to the Binance Smart Chain network.
3. Fill in the following parameters:
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org:443
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer: https://explorer.binance.org/smart
4. Now switch in the menu from Mainnet Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain and you will see the default currency change from ETH to BNB.
You are now ready to bake your own Burgers!
- BurgerSwap announcement: https://medium.com/@bnburgerking/introducing-burgerswap-a-democratized-amm-on-binance-smart-chain-ac19287b5a2a
- BurgerSwap exchange: https://burgerswap.org/
- Github: https://github.com/burgerswap-org/burgerswap-core
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/burger_swap