Mine 80,000 SATO in BurgerSwap Farms| *Tutorial Inside
BurgerSwap is glad to announce that we are partnering with SATO, Super Algorithmic Token, to bring to BurgerSwap SATO Farms, allowing the staking of various Burger LP (BLP) tokens to earn extra rewards.
Users will be able to stake their BLP tokens into the six new farm pools to farm 80,000 SATO tokens over 14 days, starting from 1 April 2021 18:00(UTC+8).
SATO Farming Pool Details
- Reward Token: Super Algorithmic Token (SATO)
- Total Rewards: 80,000 SATO
- Farming Period: 2021/4/1 18:00 to 2021/4/15 18:00 (UTC+8)
- Supported BLP Tokens: WBNB-BURGER, ETH-BURGER, DOT-BURGER, BTCB-BURGER, USDT-BURGER, BUSD-BURGER
How to stake your Burger LP tokens to earn rewards?
Before farming, all users must make sure that:
- Your wallet is connected to BurgerSwap and is on the BSC network.
- There are sufficient BNB in your wallet to pay for GAS fee.
For this example, we will show you how to farm in the SATO Farming Pool.
Step One: Get BLP tokens
Go to BurgerSwap, choose “Trade” — “Liquidity” tab, and choose V2 (*Only V2 LP tokens can be used for farming). Click on “Add Liquidity”.
If you want to stake USDT-BURGER BLP tokens, choose USDT and BURGER, you need to approve USDT and BURGER on your wallet first, click on “Supply” and confirm the transaction. Then you will get the USDT-BURGER BLP tokens.
Step Two: Stake the BLP tokens to farm on BurgerSwap
Go to the “Farms” tab, click “Approve” to allow access to your USDT-BURGER BLP tokens, click “Stake“, enter the amount, and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
Step Three: Harvest your rewards
To harvest your rewards, click “Harvest” to claim all SATO and BURGER you earned, confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Please use V2 (the latest version) in “Liquidity” section to add liquidity and obtain your BLP tokens for Farms.
- Only V2 LP tokens can be used to farm in BurgerSwap.
- This will not affect any previous liquidity added in the V2 beta unrelated to farming.