How to Set Up MetaMask for BurgerSwap
- Visit the BurgerSwap platform at https://burgerswap.org/
2. Add the Binance Smart Chain to your MetaMask wallet, simply follow these steps:
(1) In your MetaMask, click the menu which is set to “Main Ethereum Network” by default. In the dropdown click “Custom RPC”.
(2) A form will appear, where you need to fill in certain parameters to connect to the Binance Smart Chain network.
(3) Fill in the following parameters:
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org:443
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer: https://explorer.binance.org/smart
(4) Now switch in the menu from Mainnet Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain and you will see the default currency change from ETH to BNB.
Also check out the one-pager on how to set up MetaMask for Binance Smart Chain.
You are now ready to bake your own Burgers!
- BurgerSwap announcement: https://medium.com/@bnburgerking/introducing-burgerswap-a-democratized-amm-on-binance-smart-chain-ac19287b5a2a
- BurgerSwap exchange: https://burgerswap.org/
- BURGER🍔 token contract: https://www.bscscan.com/token/0xAe9269f27437f0fcBC232d39Ec814844a51d6b8f
- Github: https://github.com/burgerswap-org/burgerswap-core
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/burger_swap
- Telegram: https://t.me/burgerswap
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/BurgerSwapAnn