How Does Twitter Make Money? Twitter Business Model In A Nutshell
Twitter makes money in two ways: advertising and data licensing. In short, businesses can advertise on twitter news feed. Or enterprises can use Twitter data for their analyses.
For the first time in its history, Twitter posted profits, in 2018. This is the right moment to understand and dissect the Twitter, business model.
- Twitter operating segments
- Twitter Advertising Services
- Data Licensing and Other
- A quick glance at Twitter historical financials
- Twitter, Facebook, Google advertising revenues compared
- What are the Twitter key metrics? The factors that affect Twitter growth
- How much does Twitter spend on R&D compared to other tech companies?
- How much does Twitter spend on Sales & Marketing compared to its revenues?
- In the first quarter of 2018, Twitter posted its first profit, ever