Report on the Employee Satisfaction with Lloyds’ Catering Service
This report examines the result of the survey conducted on the current employee satisfaction with Lloyds’ catering service and makes recommendations on how the service can be improved.
During our survey, we interviewed thirty employees from seven different departments and gathered their opinion about the catering service. There is sixty-five percent of them that are satisfied with the service, and fifteen percent of them that are very satisfied. Twelve percent of them are unsatisfied and eight percent of them are very unsatisfied.
The specific problems highlighted in the survey are:
- Twenty percent of them are unsatisfied with the canteen closing after 3 pm
2. Twenty percent of them are unsatisfied with the few vegetarian options
3. Ten percent of them are unsatisfied with no provision for halal food
4. Ten percent of them are unsatisfied with the poor quality of coffee
5. Five percent of them are unsatisfied with the uncomfortable seating in the canteen
It is proposed that we increase the number of vegetarian dishes and provide halal food. In addition, we could improve the quality of the coffee and the seating quality. We think extending the canteen business hours is not advisable. Furthermore, we would like to arrange a meeting which includes a representative from the Lloyds’ catering service and seven representatives from the different departments to discuss the steps that can be taken to improve the catering service. It is also recommended that the meeting be held during the break time, so it does not disturb the employees at work.
In conclusion, we believe after the meeting, Lloyds’ catering service will be provided with a comprehensive report on the needs of our employees and in turn improve our employee satisfaction.