The biggest improvement any business can do in the new year is to review their brand to make sure it meets your customers and yourself.
It’s the answer to ‘why is nothing working like last year?’. You have to stop looking in the business and rather in the industry.
It’s always good to go through a brand shift in knowing:
- Is the audience getting older?
- Am I capturing the next generation of people’s attention?
- Is there anything that needs to be more visually expressed?
- Was last year too hectic by doing too much and need a message that cuts that down?
Questions help you understand the connection between your solution to the customer’s problem
Most importantly it keeps you competitive and separates you from the other businesses.
That’s why we need to look at what your competition is doing and not doing.
- What are they excelling at?
- What aren’t they excelling at?
- Why is that to your above answers?
- What can you do to capitalize on that?
- What’s stopping you from doing that?
Let me know your answers by emailing me at Nick@NickMannDesigner.com or tweeting me Nick Mann.
Still need help? Visit www.NickMannDesigner.com to solve your branding problems.