Dear BusyPeople, thank you very much for your support on the road to the decentralized future — we have prepared for you this development update article. In this quarter, we’ve achieved a lot of great things, but there is even more to come in the next days, weeks and months.
Not to forget — what are we doing?
Busy DAO is a distributable solution leveraging blockchain technology for building next generation of decentralized platforms on BusyChain. Busy consists of a group of passionate blockchain enthusiasts and inventors, together we are building basements for the future of decentralized e-commerce.
Busy is developing a cutting edge blockchain technology that can power the next generations of DAO NFT platforms. It brings a new perspective to B2C/C2C e-commerce market, DeFi and way more.
With the BusyChain launch, the world will receive a chance to build revolutionary platforms on our unique blockchain technology and to achieve step by step decentralization in e-commerce.
What has fundamentally changed?
There were a lot of updates (details are listed below), but the biggest fundamental change was definitely an invention of a new way how the NFTs will be integrated into the platforms that will be built on BusyChain. Thanks to the ingenuity of the Busy Team’s Developers, there will be nearly no fee for NFT protection — e.g. Busy platform’s users will have practically free options to generate NFT protected items without any additional costs and cumbersome requirements.
These days, the BusyChain code is getting finalized, polished, cleaned and multiple times tested to provide a finalized version for bug hunting and security audit. With all the preparations, we are heading to successfully achieve the greatest milestone in our roadmap — the successful launch of our BusyChain mainnet.
In order to raise awareness of the BusyChain code complexity: it currently consists of over 5 000+ rows of code that makes the BusyChain really complex for auditing and bringing the real utility to the world. For comparison, a basic ERC-20 token has around 1 000 rows of code, with some additional functions that can reach around 1 500 rows of code. Comparing, BusyChain code is 3 times bigger and that makes it way more advanced than the majority of the current blockchains.
Details of achieved and completed technical aspects
- The most important progress was the implementation of NFT tokens. There are more options for creating NFT tokens, whether for NFT-related projects or individual NFT arts. It is also possible to send more NFT tokens in one transaction. APIs are being finalized to handle the functions over the testing portal.
- BusyChain was moved from docker technology to Kubernetes environment for better network configuration and building dApps on Busy blockchain.
- Added some additional parameters and transfer types to the BusyScan.
- UI of Busy desktop wallet was finalized and development started. Communication between BusyChain and Desktop Wallet was successfully established.
- Successful final testings of staking and staking phases were completed.
- Scripts for adding peers (nodes) to the BusyChain K8 cluster were completed. There are 3 types of scripts — one for adding a peer to the BusyChain like node, another for connecting desktop wallet and BusyChain, and the last for joining organizations or companies to build their solutions on the BusyChain.
What is next and when?
- Implementation of Game token — Q4/2021
- Finishing and polishing all APIs, including API documentation — Q4/2021
- Finishing the code for audit company and community testing — Q4/2021
- Releasing Testnet V2 including updated BusyScan and Testing portal — Q4/2021
- Finishing and testing integration of desktop wallet and BusyChain — January 2022
- Final testing swap page for mainnet swap — January 2022
- Busy Information Center will be released — January 2022
- Mainnet Q1/2022
Thank you for reading through our update article and thank you very much for your continuous support. We are looking forward to the next days together with you, our great community of supporters. Together, we can change the world. Stay tuned #StayBusy
Stay Busy & Join Revolution Today!
If you are interested in the Busy solution, check our website https://www.busy.technology!