Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 11. 9–11. 13)
1, Live stream Q&A with Chang Jia and Lang Yu
At 3 pm(UTC+8) on November 10 (Tuesday), Bytom founder Chang Jia and Bytom CEO Lang Yu were invited to participate in the ChainNode Livestream to make a long-term plan for the development of MOV ecology.
Live stream playback link: https://www.chainnode.com/live/47502ee0
2, Cobo wallet supports SUP transfer
On November 10, Cobo Wallet has supported the transfer and receive of SUP. Click “Cloud Wallet”-” Receive” and search for SUP.
Bytom joins the DeFi Fan Association
On November 12th, the “DeFi of DAO-‘DeFi New Discovery’” event hosted by DeFi’s DAO opened at China (Hangzhou) Future Blockchain Innovation Center. Bytom’s founder Chang Jia, Bytom’s CEO Lang Yu, and Bytom’s senior researcher Ma Lie were invited to attend the event.
At the end of the event, the DeFi enthusiast community was announced to be established, in order to convene fellow travelers who really care about the industry and love DeFi to explore DeFi together through the organization of the community. As a co-sponsor of the community, Bytom will carry out more research and activities around DeFi.
1. Complete the functions of the MOV Webpage FlashSwap module (including trading pair market depth matching, signature submission, and historical transaction list);
2. Add MAG assets to the test environment and conduct transactions such as transfers;
3. Split the “Updater” and API of the cross-chain data service to optimize the code structure;
4. Test the UTXO merger tool to prevent the problem that UTXO is too fragmented and cannot be traded;
5. Optimize the snapshot counting script;
6. The function of adjustable slippage value is online;
7. Abstract SuperTx-related tool functions, migrate to the public function folder, and optimize the code structure;
8. LTC goes online, online functional process regression test;
9. The overall test of OFMF’s cross-chain and fee estimation functions for various currencies;
10. Completed the basic Bytom-js library, interface framework;
11. Completed Bytom-lib, added “key” related “encrypt” and “decrypt” code;
12. Realize TSS offline signature key fragment generation to support offline threshold signature;
1. UTXO merger; solve the problem that UTXO is too fragmented to be traded;
2. Support LTC display logic, basically, realize the dynamic publishing logic of some functions;
3. Development and testing of liquidity mining DApp.
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 595,066 the number of active addresses reached 8,462, and the transaction amount reached $13,333,908.98
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of the trading fee, of which the first-level 8% of the fee and the second-level 2% of the trading fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.
SUP SuperTx governance proposal status update
SUP SuperTx governance has been released. There are currently nine proposals in the community. Among them, two proposals,<Release Polkadot Trading Pair> and <Reduce Review Voting Time> are in the voting period. Click to view the superconducting proposal details: https://supertx.bymov.io/ gov/
SUP is the governance token of MOV SuperTx protocol and an important part of MOV.