Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 12. 28–2021.1.1)
Bytom Roadmap 2021 released
On January 1, 2021, Bytom released the 2021 Roadmap. In 2021, Bytom will focus on the development of the following three parts: community empowerment, ecosystem building, and public chain improvement
Bytom 2020 review
Bytom released 2020 review. We welcomed MOV protocol in Bytom’s ecosystem, We released coin burn plan, We led an IEEE working group,
We released Bystackstation, check our 2020 review below.
3. MagnEx(MAG) mining rules and airdrop plan released
At 10:00 UTC(+8) on January 4, 2021, the first phase of MagnEx mining will be officially launched, releasing a total of 100,000 MAG.
Read more: https://t.co/C3Ym9kNRBI
On January 4, 2021, 10:00 UTC+8, the MAG airdrop will also be launched, with a total of 150,000 MAG released. The addresses that have traded BTM and hold SUP in the MOV magnetic exchange can receive the MAG airdrop.
1. SuperTx protocol adds public key and address related verification;
2. Increase the verification when the number of exchange rates is 0;
3. Complete data center related requirements;
4. Crosschain gateway(OFMF) adds an asset data table to support multiple tokens in cross-chain services;
5. Crosschain gateway(OFMF) adds synchronous block service and starts to implement supports to the multi-tokens;
6. Improve OFMF cross-chain web, UI, component style;
7. Modify the updater of lending deposit and withdrawal;
8. Test the API of loan deposit and withdrawal;
9. Develop Payment tools for borrowing and depositing;
10. Improve interest calculation of lending service;
11. Relevant logic of lending service updater payment;
12. Complete the API docking related to the borrowing and depositing pages;
13. MagnEx mining API stress test;
14. Modify the auction settlement part;
15. Verification of MagnEx mining;
16. MagnEx mining BApp is completed;
17. Assist MagnEx’s internal testing and stress testing work;
18. According to the airdrop rules, modify the code, test, and correct it.
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 936,734 the number of active addresses reached 6,717, and the transaction amount reached $13,138,909.22.
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue with community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from a limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of the trading fee, of which the first-level 8% of the fee and the second-level 2% of the trading fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.
2, SuperTx governance proposal status update
SuperTx governance has been opened. There are currently 18 proposals in the community, including Litecoin trading pair released, Shortened review voting time, Proposal to open SuperTx listing rights, Reduction of SuperTx transaction fees for SUP holders, Listing Polkadot in MOV, The proposal has been voted by the community;
New proposal List ZEC or ZEN on SuperTx protocol
Click to view the details of superconducting community governance: