Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 6.1 –6. 5)
1, Bystack “Public Welfare code” shortlisted in Yangtze River Delta (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Innovation Competition
Bystack “Public Welfare Code” was shortlisted in the top 40 of the 2020 Yangtze River Delta (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Innovation Competition. Bystack’s “charity code for public welfare” not only changes the existing centralized donation accounting system, but also allows charitable organizations, donors and recipients to become donation accounting nodes. Every donor can generate a charity code. This charity code is people’s charity identity on the blockchain. With the donation link, all the credentials will be circulated on the chain. Donations no longer rely on consensus, but rely on districts. Circulation and destruction of tokens on the blockchain. Currently, Charity Code has applied for two patents.
More details: http://dwz.date/aVeX
2, Fourth Round of Trading competition
The fourth round of the trading competition is in full swing, and the first place will receive a reward of 200,000 BTM! The top 100 participants will all receive generous rewards.
In addition, the rules of the effective trading volume in the last round have been adjusted to make it fairer to all users.
3, CEO of Bytom was invited to participate in the AMA event organized by Satoshi Club
On June 1, the CEO of Bytom was invited to participate in the AMA event organized by Satoshi Club.
In this AMA, Langyu shared many visions about MOV and Bytom’s DeFi. The following is a recap of this AMA. Langyu made detailed answers to the community, including MOV development, buy back and coin burn, bytom’s features, and ecosystem.
4, Bytom officially listed on Hoo Exchange
On June 5, Bytom officially launched on Hoo Exchange, and trading pair officially opened at 17:00 on June 5. Hoo.com is a leading blockchain asset service company in the industry. Hoo.com started with a wallet provider and is committed to building the top one-stop blockchain asset service platform. Currently its business has covered exchanges, contract exchange, financial lending, Hoo Mining, Hoo Escrow, etc.
5, Cross-chain Gift Package” activity officially ended
On June 1, the one-month “Cross-chain Gift Package” activity officially ended, and the rewards have been distributed. As of now, MOV cross-chain assets have reached a total of 22,051,631 US dollars, thanks to the community for its strong support!
1. API request for superconducting exchange, updater function;
2. Optimize the parameter code of the error correction superconducting exchange adjustment slippage;
3. Modify the bug of MMDK;
4. Batch order code and superconducting market making code;
5. Compile the migration script of the transformation data table and the comprehensive test of OFMF handling fee collection;
6. Completed the upgrade of the Byone v3 interface and DApp interface of the remaining cross-chain and advanced transaction pages, and released the new version 2.2.0 of Byone;
7. OFMF Dashboard adds a caching mechanism for asset switching;
8. Replacement of v3 interface at the beginning of Mov Desktop;
9. Preset duration transfer microservice API: build, submit, list;
10. Unlock the transaction process of Preset duration transfer;
11. Microservice design for Preset duration transfer;
12. Check the Process of the Preset duration transfer’s transaction put on the Chain;
1. Fix the BUG of the super node reward amount;
2. Refactor the source code of the MOV data center, and use the blockcenter to obtain the price of the trading pair;
3. Blockmeta asset page v3 interface support;
1. Bycoin superconducting User Interface;
2. Completed the User Interface of Preset duration transfer and Superconducting pages
3. Conduct commission of Preset duration transfer test;
MOV platform data
As of now, MOV cross-chain assets have reached a total of 22,051,631 US dollars, including multiple assets such as BTC/USDT/ETH/BTM.
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV chain reached 334,171, the number of active addresses reached 6,957, and the transaction volume reached 7,948,507.00 US dollars, an increase of 254.49% than last week.
Bytom Foundation has completed the first coin burn of the coin burn plan (from May 2020 to May 2121). This coin burn will destroy BTM amount equal to 20% of the profit MOV’s fee. According to the statistics of the MOV data center, the total trading volume of MOV in May reached 9,305,156.363 USDT (as of June 1). According to QKL123 data, the current MOV transaction volume has ranked sixth in the DeFi ranking. Equivalent to BTM valuation, the total trading amount is 122,275,379.3BTM (June 1), and 45699.8755 BTM is destroyed by result.
Coin burn transaction ID:
More Details: https://www.bymov.io/data/
Activity in Bycoin
1, Trading competition
“The first MOV on-chain trading competition” was officially launched at 2 pm on May 11th, and here is the event participation link:
2, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extend the partner program from a limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.