Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 6. 15–6. 19)
MOV Chinese name contest
This week, a community event called MOV Chinese name contest was held. We have got so many Chinese names for MOV. After the review by Bytom official, the following names were selected. Everyone is welcome to vote together and cast your favorite name! You can vote up to five votes!
Bytom OKEx Summer Rewards Season
Bytom international telegram joined with OKEx to carry out Summer Rewards season, Host an AMA in Bytom telegram group and launched a bounty program with OKEx. It has attracted many new users to join the Bytom community. And during the AMA Bytom official also let everyone know Bytom and MOV through a questionnaire.
1. Development, joint debugging, repair, and testing of Superconducting Exchange;
2. The test code for batch pending orders is completed;
3. Implement MOV WebSocket code, and add the Websocket interface, the market making performance will be improved
4. Complete the test of the transfer function for USDC and DAI stable coins;
5. Update Blockcenter service, Blockmeta service, and OFMF API service;
6. Modify MOV monitoring code to ERC20 token compatible;
7. Support stable coin DAI, and test the DAI red packet on test server;
8. Implement difference of price checking in lightning exchange
9. Upgrade the security architecture of the quantitative commission system;
10. Implement a new feature of Synchronization BTC unconfirmed transactions;
11. Improve BTC transaction fee estimation;
12. Implement BTC multi-sign transaction-related API;
13. OFMF (Open gateway) added API for obtaining reference code;
14. Add monitoring of duration set transfer service;
1. Vapor Blockmeta adds MOV transaction type according to asset query;
2. Repair the statistical failure caused by the lack of DAI and USDC prices;
3. MOV data center cross-chain screening, asset inflow, and outflow statistics support USDC, DAI;
1. Byone superconducting signTransaction, start some “decode raw transaction” of Vapor chain;
2. Implement Bycoin H5 superconducting interaction logic;
3. Development and implement of superconducting function;
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 349,837, the number of active addresses reached 6,483, and the transaction amount reached US$2,817,136.34.
More Details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
Activity in Bycoin
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.