Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 7. 20–7. 24)
1, Modify cross-chain fee regarding congestion of Ethereum
The congestion of Ethereum has caused cross-chain speed from Ethereum to MOV slowing down. Bytom Foundation decided to adjust the cross-chain fee to 0.0075ETH (roughly 1.8 USDT). After this modification, the cross-chain will be completed in 1 Hour in many cases.
2, Bycoin partnership reward distributed
Bycoin partnership reward has been distributed to user’s addresses.
3, Bikan Grid trading has added BTM.
Bikan Grid Trading has added BTM online, thanks for the support of Bikan. Grid trading is the first batch of strategies launched by Bikan’s smart strategy trading, which empowers AI intelligence in trading and improves trading efficiency.
1. Start coding for Market making layer2 architecture;
2. Added superconducting market maker interface documentation;
3. Tested the new matching engine;
4. Develop the v2 version of the magnetic contract template;
5. Design Lightning exchange (Flash swap) upgrade plan;
6. Project initialization, routing design, redux state design for MOV web.
7. MOV web UI components, complete basic components such as general UI components, superconducting exchange-related UI components, pop-up windows, Toast, etc.;
8. MOV web superconducting exchange supports asset switching user interface, new slippage settings, and sliding switch exchange ratio support;
9. Implement business logic of matching transactions on chain;
10. Prepare the ingress configuration of nginx-ingress in the AWS test environment, test and deploy the ingress of the blockcenter test environment;
11. Use K8S to build a rabbitmq cluster, test and write the ingress of the rabbitmq console;
12. Fix the MOV data synchronization abnormality caused by the node not being upgraded, fix Vapor blockmeta synchronization abnormality and the recovery of the lost data of the Federation database;
1. Byone 3.0.0, complete the information toast component (including logic and style) and form error highlight;
2. Byone 3.0.0, restructured the framework of key storage;
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 712,590 the number of active addresses reached 6,873, and the transaction amount reached $16,401,670.28.
More details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
Activity in Bycoin
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.