Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 8. 10–8. 14)
1, Bytom research institution’s paper released at BRIANS conference(IEEE，Orange & ACM sponsored), This paper is one of the practical theories support MOV protocol.
More details: https://link.medium.com/qycDJGytW8
2, Tech Exploration
“A new solution for off-chain Oracle data aggregation” written by Bytom Research Institute.
Integrated with VRF (verifiable random function) and BBFT (Bytom Byzantine Fault tolerance)
More details: https://link.medium.com/50Gx0fX5S8
3, AMA with Bitkan community
August 13, 11:00 am (UTC). Bytom and 8BTC founder Changjia joined the Bitkan community AMA. Chang Jia shared his opinions on how to improve the current Defi ecosystem and the future plans of MOV’s DeFi ecosystem (especially the SuperTx V2 protocol).
SuperTx V2 is a revolutionary protocol for DeFi.
More details: https://link.medium.com/v9YAUO0pW8
1. Write superconducting (SuperTx) v2 related code;
2. Modify part of the backtest code in the simplified version to support simultaneous backtesting of multiple varieties;
3. Modify part of the flash exchange strategy related codes to adapt to the new flash exchange service;
4. Split the crosschain proposer and Federation services;
5. Modify the get-crosschain-status API to directly request assetid;
6. The get-crosschain-status interface supports two-way query transaction hash;
7. Fix the bug that the estimated fee is insufficient;
8. The first-stage code reconstruction of the database rollback operation (split addresses, assets, cross-chain and voting transactions as separate operations), test and upgrade deployment;
9. The second-stage code reconstruction of the database rollback operation (business and database operations should be separated as much as possible) and testing;
10. Assist in upgrading blockcenter-bitcoin service;
11. Write blockcenter-bitcoin service ansible script and Jenkins automated upgrade job;
12. Blockcenter wallet microservices, the storage layer and model layer logic implementation under the new framework;
13. Blockcenter wallet build-payment api available balance verification modification, adding unconfirmed utxo logic;
14. MOV web completes Metamask, Byone wallet initialization, wallet connection authorization, and address acquisition;
15. MOV web completes ERC20 token contract initialization, token balance acquisition, ERC20 token universal transfer hooks;
16. Flash conversion transformation /place-order supports multi-level pending orders;
17. Flash conversion transformation /cancel-order, use order_id to cancel pending orders;
- Byone 3.0.0 adds the function of estimated handling fee to the transfer page;
2. Byone 3.0.0Setting page delete wallet and other functions;
3. Byone 3.0.0 backup page backup mnemonic and keystore;
4. Byone 3.0.0 wallet page add and switch wallet;
5. Byone 3.0.0 encrypted local storage mnemonic logic;
1. Bycoin dynamic configuration crosses out the handling fee;
2. Bycoin adds estimated handling fees for Bytom related assets;
3. Bycoin uses BTM unconfirmed transactions to build transaction adaptation;
4. Bycoin adds cross-chain status;
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 628,214 the number of active addresses reached 6,409, and the transaction amount reached $18,366,004.59.
More details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
Activity in Bycoin
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.