Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 8. 24–8. 28)
1, On August 24, 2020, Bytom together with Bitpie, MathWallet, imToken, and Cobo Wallet successfully implemented the MOV OFMF (open federal gateway) through TSS (Threshold Signature), completed the deployment and successfully launched. Become a member of the Federation, take charge of the two multi-signature keys in the MOV cold wallet, and help MOV users to secure their funds and decentralize the ecosystem through their professional asset management methods.
The OFMF federal gateway adopts a 4–3 multi-signature mode as a whole, and uses a 1–3 threshold mode for two of the keys, which has the advantages of scalability, flexibility, and low transaction fees.
2, SuperTx V2 debuts, introducing a weighting mechanism to realize the exchange of BTC, ETH. Superconducting V2 is no longer limited to stablecoin trading, but promotes the idea of CFMM (constant function market maker) to mainstream currencies. The updated SuperTx V2 adds BTC/ETH, ETH/BTM, BTC/BTM.
3, Byone V3.0.0 version has been released in Chrome Web Store.
1. User Interface update
2. The functional modules restructure
3. Wallet system update
Make cross-chain easier and faster for you on Web：
1. Fixed the bug of deposit income of SuperTx;
2. Adding Bip32 derived path generation and unit testing;
3. Add the function of generating bitcoin derived address and unit test;
4. Add BTC derived public and private key functions and unit tests;
5. (OFMF)Adding filtering function of derived address transactions Bitcoin chain service supports filtering
6. Modify Bitcoin synchronization service;
7. The development of SuperTx V2 data center interface is completed, tested and deployed;
8. The front-end joint adjustment of SuperTx V2 related APIs, adding sorting and USD price fields in the SuperTx pool according to demand;
9. Take the middleware code in Blockcenter to an independent library, and modify the code to adapt to web-side paging;
10. Modification of the interface of superconducting access and exchange list, supporting web paging;
11. Blockmeta modified the interface to adapt to the latest interface of SupeTx V2;
12. Fix the lock logic error when flashswap closes the connection;
13. Review the upgrade code of TSS-BIP32. Write tests locally to determine whether the code logic is correct; provide feedback to modify based on comments;
15. MOV web SuperTx V2;
16. MOV data center supports SuperTx V2 data display, updated style;
17. MOV web adds historical records, supports unconfirmed transactions and gateway confirmed transactions;
1. Byone 3.0.0 is online;
2. Byone v2, v3 migrate adaptation;
3. SuperTx V2 is online;
4. ETH multi-chain feature related development;
5. Fix online bugs and optimize some functions;
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 781,808, the number of active addresses reached 6,578, and the transaction amount reached $25,240,370.43
More details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
Activity in Bycoin
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.