Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 8. 3–8. 7)
1, Third Coin burn in 2020
According to statistics from the MOV data center, the transaction fees for each currency in a single month in July are 594 274 BTM, 1.36 ETH, 1.67 BTC, and 716.67 USDT. Calculated according to the burn ratio of 20% of the trading profit, 118 854 BTM should be burned this month, 0.272 ETH, 0.335BTC, 143.3 USDT.
According to the market price, a total of 161 253 BTM should be burned this month. The burn transaction ID: e9a31fb91722f7af7363df4c5298d9dc13293317bd6e23877caf16a6a08d6d23
ETH for BTM hash: cfa3d4733fb9b856eaa74493cdde19726072eaddfe591e96ac4b2a6f80d4bf59
BTC for BTM hash:
USDT for BTM hash:
According to the previously announced destruction plan, Bytom Foundation will use 20% of MOV system profits to repurchase and destroy BTM from May 2020. All data is open and transparent, and can be supervised by the entire community.
2, IEEE Identity Key Standard meeting Led by Bytom
In the afternoon of 2020.8.4, the Bytom team successfully held the launch meeting of the IEEE Identity Key Standard in Wanxiang Fuzhitang, Xixi Wetland, which attracted Huobi Research Institute, Math Wallet, WeBank, Sichuan Changhong, Qulian Technology, etc. More than a dozen units joined, and everyone unanimously passed a number of resolutions on the standard content and procedures, taking a solid step for the development of the standard.
1. Added the blockcenter cross-chain fee interface;
2. Implemented the utxo merge interface on the python SDK;
3. Add the back-end service for obtaining cross-chain status to the federal service, including btm assets and non-btm asset status obtained from ofmf;
4. Build configuration data in the test environment, and use configuration center data in the code to make the CI on jenkins and github run normally;
5. Manually restore the synchronization failure of the federated service and reduce the log size of the service;
6. MOV web superconductor exchange and financial management new history record list;
7. MOV web superconducting exchange, financial UI detail tuning, dynamic effect synchronization;
8. MOV web production environment docker deployment;
1. Byone 2.2.3 released;
2. Byone 3.0.0 completes the test mnemonic, Keystore import and test;
3. Byone 3.0.0 completes the homepage, asset details page, collection page and asset selection page;
4. BTC multi-chain wallet supports fee selection;
5. Improve the BTC multi-signature wallet;
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 654,474the number of active addresses reached 6,748, and the transaction amount reached $15,695,219.77.
More details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
Activity in Bycoin
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.