Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 9. 21–9. 25)
1, On September 17, at the “2020 Hangzhou Cultural Tourism Summit · New Economic Destination Industry Fair” hosted by the Hangzhou Municipal Bureau of Culture, Radio, Television and Tourism, the country’s first “Ten Scenic Spots of Digital Economy Tourism” was released and was selected as the “Digital Economy”. The information of the “Ten Scenic Spots of Tourism” enterprises and parks are all recorded on the chain, and the information of the ten scenic spots is permanently recorded on the chain using blockchain technology.
This is supported by Bytom’s enterprise blockchain — Bystack.
2, The last period of partner dividends has been issued, and from August 20, 2020 to September 19, 2020, a user earned 4800 BTM dividends by introducing Bycoin to other new members.
The Bycoin partner plan was upgraded to a “permanent partner plan” last month. Link: https://bapp.blockmeta.com/partnership
3, On September 24th, Bycoin 2.1.5 version was updated, MOV launched SUP/USDT, SUP/BTM trading pairs.
4, Chief researcher, Qiushan(Tom) Liu will attend BRAINS 2020 on Sep 28, 2020.
During his session, he will present his paper about MOV’s stablecoin system and its Practical Risk Management. His Paper will be added to the IEEE Xplore and The Engineering Index.
5, SUP coin burn data (2020.9.18–9.25):
To enable the deflation of SUP, 20% of the SuperTx protocol trade fee used to buyback and coin burn of SUP.
1⃣This is the first Buyback and coin burn of SUP.
2⃣SUP coin burn TxHash:6062b02616f75443a31ceb0eb7863f99fb40e62c38489057b920fd4df330805a (blockmeta.com)
6, SuperTx trading data for this week:
SUP destruction has been changed to monthly destruction. I hope you all know.
1. The FlashSwap code is modified into a multi-order version;
2. Do relevant tests for MOV and FlashSwap with SUP/BTM trading pair;
3. Crosschain gateway update: Federation obtains the sup cross-chain transaction status for the front end to call;
4. Modify Bytom golint;
5. Update the height of Bytom checkpoint to speed up node synchronization;
6. OFMF automatic signature machine add test;
7. Support read keystore command-line tool;
8. Modify toolbar logic to optimize cross-chain experience;
9. OFMF Ethereum series tokens support the transformation of dynamic handling fees;
10. Bytom and Vapor browser API interface cache refactoring, new singleflight;
11. Add a layer of cache to the daily statistics used by the data center;
12. The data center magnetic exchange simultaneously adds SUP trading pairs;
13. Write scripts to automatically monitor websocket memory usage and generate analysis files;
14. MOV web framework supports multi-page applications, and the layout adapts to the UI;
15. Cross-chain support BIP32 BTC cross-chain;
16. Liquidity mining Bapp, UI update
1. Byone 3.0.3 fixes the problem of incomplete type display;
2. Byone 3.0.3 add voting type, node;
3. Byone 3.0.3 fix and optimize BApp type display;
4. Add return status;
5. Fix the display error of self-transfer;
6. Add the direction of superconducting recent transactions;
7. Magnetism adds Sup trading pair, new interface, fix display bug;
8. SUP cross-chain mobile terminal adaptation is completed;
9. ETH binding cross-chain logical split;
10. Fix the problem of the accuracy of the transfer-in and transfer-out ratio of financial management;
11. Add the function prompt information of limit order for magnetic exchange;
12. After closing the advanced button for BTM main chain transfer, clear the delayed transfer locked block data;
13. Add local address verification across the transfer chain;
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 870,803 the number of active addresses reached 15,915, and the transaction amount reached $43,353,545.04
More details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of the fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.
MOV SUP liquidity mining Debut, No pre-mining, no reservation, no private sale.
2, MOV SUP liquidity mining Debut
To participate in this liquidity mining, you only need to deposit liquidity to superTX Pool.