Bytom Weekly Report (2021. 3.22–2021.3.26)
Bytom Work Team Q&A
On March 22, we have the chance to invite ChangJia, founder of Bytom, LangYu, CEO of Bytom, and James, CTO of Bytom to have an online AMA (Ask Me Anything) with the Chinese crypto community, discussing issues around Bytom 2.0 evolutions and its blueprint.
ChangJia, founder of Bytom said Bytom is no longer defined as the basic chain, but as the application chain. Therefore, Bytom’s success does not depend on how many external developers but how many entrepreneurs use Bytom’s built-in DeFi protocol to realize its business model.
Community developer talks about Bytom 2.0: Bytom 2.0 will be more open
At 16:00 p.m. on March 24, Bytom director of technical operation Zhong Lifei talked with Wen Long, a community cryptography consultant, to discuss the route and related plans of Bytom 2.0. They had in-depth discussions on the innovation of Bytom 2.0, the comparison of PoW and PoS consensus mechanisms, and the issues of aggregate signature and cryptography.
Bytom CTO James was invited to have an interview with Gabriel, founder of Emerita Capital
Bytom CTO James was invited to have an interview with Gabriel, founder of Emerita capital. They talked about the update of Bytom 2.0, including new consensus mechanism, performance improvement, cross-chain correlation, and the impact of Bytom 2.0 on MOV DeFi. Emerita Capital is an investor in Bytom since 2017, and Gabriel is also the founder of the first blockchain ETF on the NYSE.
1. Develop BTM aggregate signature lib;
2. Modify the code of BVM switching u256, and the specific plan of modification;
3. Modify the type code of BVM;
4. Design the implementation of BTM2.0 registration contract;
5. Remove the status fail.
1. Basic page development of JieDai data center;
2. Launch private push service, and risk warning push function;
3. Write JieDai data statistics page requirements;
4. Repair the problem that repayment transaction cannot conducted while the interest is less than the accuracy of loan assets.
1. Complete the new UI version of SuperTx, adapt the SuperTx operation pop-up window, and update the settlement page;
2. New token selection pop-up window supporting token search;
3. The UI of SuperTx flow pool is revised and updated to remove the flow pool selection pop-up window and the revenue pop-up window;
4. The function of SuperTx arbitrary coin listing is completed.
1. Test ofmf and automatic signer code, modify the corresponding code.
1. Complete the test of open trading pair function of SuperTx;
2. In the branch of flutter, the functions related to invitation code are reconstructed and integrated into the main project.
MOV platform data
In the past seven days, the number of transactions on MOV reached 772,591, the number of active addresses reached 5,689, and the transaction volume reached $21,336,869.44.
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue with community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from a limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of the trading fee, of which the first-level 8% of the fee and the second-level 2% of the trading fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.
2, SuperTx governance proposal status update
SuperTx governance has been opened. There are currently 20 proposals in the community, including Litecoin trading pair released, Shortened review voting time, Proposal to open SuperTx listing rights, Reduction of SuperTx transaction fees for SUP holders, Listing Polkadot in MOV, and listing ZEC and ZEN, Let SUP Popularized to capture value, these proposals have been voted by the community;
Click to view the details of superconducting community governance: https://supertx.bymov.io/gov/