Product update: Zapier integration and webhook support
Our last update made scheduling simpler than ever for your invitees. Now, we’ve made it more powerful for you (in two new ways):
- Zapier integration — connect Calendly to 500+ apps — including Slack, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Hubspot, Infusionsoft and hundreds more — without worrying about any code
- Webhook support — receive appointment data in real-time at a specified URL when a Calendly event is scheduled or cancelled — for those who prefer to go under the hood and build their own third-party connections
CALENDLY AND ZAPIER
With Zapier, you can easily trigger actions in your most important platforms after a Calendly event is scheduled or cancelled, automating nearly every workflow you typically perform. Some examples:
- Creating a lead in your CRM
- Adding an invitee to an email campaign list
- Generating dial-in details for a virtual meeting
- Sharing meeting details in your team’s messaging app
…and millions more. The possibilities are endless! Our step-by-step guide will get you started.
CREATING AND SUBSCRIBING TO WEBHOOKS
Webhooks give you or your engineering team the power to interact with your appointment data in completely custom ways. Specifically, you can subscribe to:
- Invitee Created Events (allows you to receive notifications when a new Calendly event is created)
- Invitee Cancelled Events (allows you to receive notifications when a Calendly event is cancelled)
See out our developer documentation for more details.
We’re excited to hear what workflows you automate with these new options! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help. We’ve got you covered.